Monday, March 31, 2008

Aunt Hiroko and Uncle Christian / Bed Head

Aunt Hiroko and Uncle Christian came to visit me yesterday all the way from California. They were here to celebrate the annual Aries birthday which includes Aunts Emily, Jen, Hiroko and Hannah. Aunt Hiroko and Uncle Christian also got engaged recently and will be getting hitched in good ol' Las Vegas in October. I'm excited to attend their wedding and show them some of my moves.

Uncle Christian and Aunt Hiroko


Admiring me while I take a kipper


Aunt Emily and Aunt Hiroko.


Bed Head....so I know you were wondering why I titled my post with random subjects, but my mom couldn't get enough of my hair when I woke up this morning. I should consider this do for Halloween...hm.

Do you see the two horns??? Look mom, no hands!

1 comment:

Cruzin' With Tyler said...

aunt hiroko and uncle christian had a great time meeting you and can't wait to see you bust your moves in vegas! xoxo