Friday, March 28, 2008

My Retired Mom

My mom takes good care of me all day long. My Canadian grandparents have been helping her out by making all her meals so that she can focus on caring for me and recovering.

However, sometimes mom gets bored and tests out her camera skills by using me as her subject.

Here is a shot of my Canadian maple leaf foot covers for Uncle Dan Choi, Aunt Marianne and Uncle James. They dropped by this past weekend to say hello during their weekend trip to New York.


Me on my diaper changing table...


You see, mom is supposed to be changing me and instead she's taking pictures while I have a wet diaper...*sigh* I seem like a bird in the first picture but really I was about to say something to my mom.


In my Ouef bouncy chair from Aunt Vivian and Uncle Don.


Hiding.... Pensive thoughts....


This is for Grandma Kwon. She loves the hairstyle I was born with -- if you look closely my hairs on both sides of my head come over my ears....hee hee.


Love,
Matthieu

No comments: