Thursday, April 10, 2008

Smile

My mom has been trying to capture my smile now when I'm awake but I haven't been cooperating. Grandma Kwon requested some pictures with my eyes open so mom got to work this morning...

Enjoying the sun in our living room..


This is mom cheating in trying to make me smile...


Flying class..


To infinity and beyond...


Here are some decent close ups...




See, this is where my mom is cruel. I was about to sneeze and she thought it would be funny to capture the before shots...eeebers!


Yesterday while mom was changing my diaper, I peed and it squirted all over my shirt and my face. I stopped crying abruptly due to the shock and then resumed crying after realizing what had happened. Mom was contemplating taking a picture of pee all over my face but that would be too cruel. Instead, she quickly mopped up my face and proceeded to tell dad about how funny it was.

No comments: