Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What's Up?

Hi Everyone,

As you can see, I've been growing quite a bit. I'm almost 7 weeks old now and am so cute my dad is thinking of sending my pictures into the Ford model agency. I told him I should probably start with the folks at Gerber or Pampers as Dolce might not have something as appropriate for my adorable face.

Yes, I'm standing -- but do you see on what? haha.

Hi mommy....I love you!

This was the day I was supposed to go and get my passport photos done. However, I was not cooperative so now my dad has to figure out how to take them while lying me on the floor. But thank goodness I'm so cute, otherwise dad would have yelled at me for sure...

This is an outfit my dad picked out for me. The bum is the best part!!

A close up just in case you missed it! :) hee hee.

Love,
Mattheiu

No comments: