Thursday, June 5, 2008

3 month checkup!

Today I went for my 3 month checkup. We found out that I am now 13lbs 8ozs (56th percentile) and 24.3 inches long (62nd percentile). My head circumference is 39.2cm (10th percentile). The doctor said that the small head is okay and nothing to be worried about and mommy reassured me that Einstein had a small head so I must be headed towards greatness..haha.

I got 2 shots (HIB and Hepatitis B - 2nd shot). Therefore, when my aunts all came over (Soojin, Beatrice and Agnes), I was a bit cranky and not my usual playful self. Hopefully I'll be better when I meet up with them next time. I was sad we couldn't have dinner at my great aunt's house but mom and dad had too much to prepare for their anniversary trip.

Mom and dad are now frantically packing away as I snooze before we leave for Puerto Rico. My first plane trip!! I can't wait....

Little kisses,
Matthew

No comments: