Thursday, July 10, 2008

Meet Leah!

These are a few photos from my trip to San Francisco. I met up with my Samchoon Dennis and Waesoongmo Janet. They made my stay there so comfortable. I had my own crib and Leah and I shared diaper changing products. We went for short walks together and I even went with Leah to her first month checkup! Leah is a good sleeper in her car seat whereas I needed company in the back so mommy ended up sitting in the back with the 2 of us while Janet drove us around.

Here we are with some of Leah's friends...

Leah and I.....we be best buds. She has such a nice little puff of hair -- meanwhile, I've lost all my baby hair now and I'm almost balding...we are hoping it grows back soon!

This is Sophie my new giraffe...I love her and I think she loves me....

These are some gauze pads Samchoon Dennis bought as it doesn't stick to your tushy as much. I decided to play with them instead and pretend I was a boy who got stitches on his head and followed by a SARS patient.

Miss Leah with little pony tails! :) soooo cute! And she's wearing her new outfit from my Grandma Kim!!

Leah and I....she's pointing at me if you look closely...meanie.

hee hee....we have fun together.

And for mom and Janet's birthday, my daddy sent over a big edible bouquet! :) how purty and yummy....Leah and I loved the balloon as we kept staring it non-stop.

I tried to suck a strawberry but I think I like cantaloupes the best...yummy.

Here I am in Samchoon's gaming chair appropriately holding his Xbox controller...he's crazy..

Anyone want a burger?? Look, I'm wearing Leah's shoe socks...purty ballet slippers...hee hee...

Here is Samchoon and I showing off our burger hats....

I miss them already...but we will see them soon in September and by then Leah will have a lot more to say!!!

Love,
Matthew

No comments: