Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's been a while....

I know I know...it's been a while. However, the Kimbos have all been really sick the last couple of days and pretty busy as my cousin Leah came over for a few weeks. But I'll get you updated on what I've been up to for the past few weeks.

Last Saturday, I went apple picking with mommy's friends. We went to Tehrune Orchards in Princeton, New Jersey. The weather was sunny and slightly cool and not only did we pick apples but we also got to pick raspberries! There was a small petting zoo, hay rides, a corn maze and a place to make your own scarecrows!

Inside these bags were apple doughnuts...sooo yummy!

Here are Aunt Sarah and Uncle Chris. They watched me while mommy and daddy got some lunch.

What are you looking at?!

Here I am with my best friend Sophie. Aunt Emily is so fun and let's me jump up and down -- my favorite pasttime these days...

Jump Up and Down!

Here I am with mommy ready to go raspberry picking!

Look at the cute raspberries -- don't they kind of look like strawberries? Look what mommy did to make sure she got all the raspberries off the bushes...

And here are the apples! Daddy lifted me up so I could see...hee hee.

I also had my 6 month checkup and got my shots. I weighed in at 19lbs 2oz (72nd percentile) and a height of 28.1 inches (91st percentile). I'm getting pretty tall! :) My head circumference though remains small at 43.2cm (28th percentile). I was also told by the doctor that I could eat all kinds of foods now -- even spicy korean food -- aside from shellfish, nuts, honey and whole milk. Yeah.

I'll post pictures from Leah's visit next! :)

No comments: