Monday, April 27, 2009

My First Haircut

Shortly after my 1st birthday, my mom took me to Doodle Doos to get my first haircut. She was too scared since I move around a lot while in my high chair. Good thing she got someone else to do it since I needed to be entertained by bubbles, tv and more! Talk about high maintenance.

I got to sit in a cool chair which looked like a car. They put on the show Backyardigans but that did not interest me while the hairdresser sprayed my hair down.

Even bubbles didn't make me happy...boo hoo.

Almost done. I decide when I'm done. I'm getting out of this car!

Please mommy, help me. No more. Yay! I'm done.

I got a cool certificate for my first haircut and got my first locks in a neat little box mommy kept as a keepsake.

Mommy hopes my hair doesn't grow for 18 years. Going for one haircut was stressful enough!

No comments: