Friday, September 25, 2009

Just born @ 12:24am 9.22.09!!

Well, I'm finally here! Exactly two weeks early and after three pushes I popped right out at 12:24am! I weighed 6lbs 11oz and was 19 inches long. My brother, Matthew was just 1lb heavier than me and almost 2 inches longer than me -- but hey, I was born two weeks earlier and he had another 2 weeks to bake in mommy's oven. Mommy was a super star and Daddy was great helping out with it all. My Aunt Janet and Uncle Dennis took care of Matthew. So very nice to have them in the city. :)

Here I am at the hospital in my bassinet. Unlike my brother, I got to stay by mommy's beside the whole time. It was nice to have mommy around all the time. Peekaboo!
Just a bit cranky...need more milk!

Stay tuned for some pictures with my big brother, Matthew!

No comments: