Tuesday, December 29, 2009

All about me -- Lauren!

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had a nice holiday. We all got back from a fun filled week in Toronto a few days ago and immediately went to visit our newest cousin, Isaiah Joonhyuk Kwon! He was born 12/23 weighing in at 8lbs 1oz. He is one handsome looking boy and I'm sure my mom will post pictures soon. I also got baptized in Toronto and my godfather will be sending those pictures over at some point so I'll have to post them up later.

In the meantime, here are some more recent photos of me!
Mommy and Daddy took so many pictures of my brother when he was little and they never take enough photos of me. So I told them to start paying attention before I go off to college...
So at my latest 3 month checkup, I weighed 13lbs 6ozs, 24 inches tall and head circumference of 37cm (5th percentile). So basically I am of over average weight and height with a small head. Boo hoo.
The latest development is my smiling capabilities. My brother was definitely more smiley than I was but I still have an infectious smile. Just look at me, you'll smile too. :)
And look, I'm now old enough to hold up my head in the Bumbo!
It's a new perspective sitting up on my own! I think I kind of like it.
Of course mommy tried to capture my sneeze, but she just missed it. Ha.
Here I am in my first mini skirt from my Godfather. It's a bit big so it looks like a full skirt but really it's a velvet mini skirt. I can't wait to wear it when I get a bit taller. And of course my Godfather bought me my first pair of Uggs. Don't I look stylish?
Okay mommy, I think I'm done now....please..
NO MORE PICTURES!!!

No comments: