Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Visit to Toronto

Recently I went up to Toronto for one of my dad's friends' wedding. It was only for a weekend but I got to spend some quality time with my grandparents and godmother. It was nice to have a big house and yard to run around in and explore. I even got to see Grandma barbeque and Grandpa clean out the pool. I had many days of delicious cooking from Grandma Kim and lots of love from both grandparents. I can't wait until I'm big enough to swim in the pool!

Here I am in front of my grandparents yard enjoying the nice weather and my new sun hat courtesy of my grandparents.

You see this leaf? I found it on the floor. This hat is bothering me though...I can't see in front of me.

That's better. These daily squats I do, keep me in my great shape. Here I am with my pretty godmother! :)

And of course who said the grandparents don't spoil me! I got a car and I'm not even 2 yet!! And my grandpa rode me around on a bicycle in this new tag along gadget. It's made for 2 kids so they strapped me in the middle but that didn't quite work so for now, I have to ride on one side until my brother or sister comes along.

Soon, I'll be singing Oh Canada......

No comments: