Friday, June 5, 2009

Playdate with Jacob

So on Saturdays since mommy goes to work, I always have fun adventures with daddy now. Last Saturday, we decided to meet up with my friend Jacob and his dad at Central Park and then to the Natural History Museum. It was a nice hot day so I played in the sprinklers in the park. Daddy didn't know we were going to get wet so I just got a bit wet in my onesie. Oh well. Jacob is a little over 1 year older than me but he's really cool. We did everything together. We drank our water together....

We rode a carousel together! Jacob was so brave but I didn't really like it as it scared me... Jacob was brave enough to take pictures with his eyes open with his daddy!

I closed my eyes and asked daddy to tell me when the ride was over. We got to see a turtle in the pond too! The pond was really dirty though. yuck.

Here we are at the Natural History Museum. Jacob is more interested than I was. I decided to have a man to man chat with him about how to go about this place -- so much to see and do, I didn't know where to start!?

Jacob told me not to worry and that if I stuck with him, I'd get the hang of things....and I did. :)

We had a great time hanging out with each other ... and at the end of the day, we both took a nap. *sigh*

It was a good day. :)

Now, what are you still looking at? Get outta here. haha.

No comments: